Chào mừng đã đến với forum oOo VnSharing oOo.
Bạn chưa đăng kí (hoặc chưa đăng nhập) nên quyền lợi của bạn sẽ bị hạn chế. Việc đăng kí làm thành viên hoàn toàn miễn phí, sau khi đăng kí bạn có thể post bài, tham gia thảo luận, liên lạc với các thành viên khác qua hệ thống tin nhắn riêng, yêu cầu manga/anime... và rất nhiều quyền lợi khác. Thủ tục đăng kí rất nhanh chóng và đơn giản, hãy Đăng Kí Làm Thành Viên!
Nếu bạn quên mật khẩu, xin nhấn vào đây.
Nếu bạn gặp trục trặc trong vấn đề đăng kí hoặc không thể đăng nhập, hãy liên hệ với chúng tôi.
||Ðiều Chỉnh||Xếp Bài|
I/ Use these words to fill in the gaps in following sentences
1. Customers identified so strongly with the logo that the newly formed joint company decided to ____ it after the merger.
2. Due to its complexity, it has taken 6 months for employees to ____ and understand the new regulations.
3. In many societies people wear black to show that they are in ____ for the loss of a loved one.
4. There is no risk of contamination because the most advanced technology available is used to ensure the ____ of our blood supplies.
5. The 2 companies decided to ____ in order to create a more powerful corporation.
6. Students from all over the world apply for the course because this is one of the most ____ colleges in the country.
7. A ____ came to our school to conduct research on the way children communicate with each other.
8. I was upset when my boss decided to ____ my idea without giving me a chance to explain it.
9. His face was so badly damaged in the accident that he was even ____ to his own mother.
10. If the department wants to ____ the latest software, it’s going to have to apply for funding.
II/ Word choice
1. Close the door, pls! I don’t like sitting in a ____
2. ____ speak English because they have lived in England for a long time.
A. All they can
B. All of they can
C. They all can
D. They can all
3. All right _____ This material is copyright.
4. I was told that the car had been fixed but it’s broken down ____ again!
5. Emotional speeches often ___ strong feeling.
A. kick up
6. The manager of the shop was ____, she would not give me a refund.
7. He was a generous friend, but as a businessman he drove a hard ____
8. This museum has more visitors than ____ any other in the world.
9. Looking down at the coral reef, we saw ____ of tiny multi-colored fish.
10. It was with a ____ heart that she said goodbye to all her colleagues.
Đề lần này khá dễ, có mấy bạn viết đáp án ra đúng nhưng lại chọn sai A, B, C, D Lần này tớ vẫn tính điểm bt, nhưng lần sau mọi ng` cẩn thận hơn nhé
I/ Complete the following sentences using a word associated with language and culture from the list (be careful, 15 words but only 10 blanks )
1. In the parade she wore a ____ that made her look like an ancient goddess.
2. A ____ is someone who learns or studies languages
3. India has a very long and rich ____ and history.
4. Thai people use a specific hand ____ to greet each other and show respect.
5. In order to ____ well, it is important to make your meaning clear.
6. Shinto, Islam and Buddhism are three different ____
7. The pyramids are well known Egyptian ____
8. The ____ of a country can be defined as the traditions, qualities and cultural achievements that have existed for a long time.
9. I could tell from this ___ he came from the south of the country.
10. Is it the ____ in your country for people to get married before they leave home?
II/ Word choice
1. Nobody ____ out much hope of finding the missing climbers alive.
2. If you can’t find what you want in this chapter, look it up in the ____
3. The new sports center ____ for all kinds of leisure activities.
4. He’s ____ to win. No one else in the race stands a chance.
5. He’s been ____ the company in the boss’s absence.
III/ Choose the one word or phrase that would not be appropriate and correct it
1. The Concord can fly across the Atlantic without refueling and carrying 11 tons of freight.
2. A jellyfish, which isn’t really a fish, it has no brain, no bones, and no face.
3. Ninety-seven percent of the world’s water is found in the oceans of the Earth
4. Regardless of your teaching method, the objective of any conversation class should be for students to practice speaking words.
5. The injured man was taken to the hospital.
Hàng về hàng về
Nhắn với bạn Russhi: Hình như cả tuần nay cậu ko lên VNS thì phải Đọc đc pm của tớ thì rep lại cho tớ ngay nhé~
Chú ý nhỏ: Với những bài multiple choices A B C D thì khi trả lời các bạn chỉ cần viết đáp án A B C D, ko cần viết cả từ đó ra mất công tớ phải đi dò lại đề
I. Read about Lisa’s journey to Greece in the following sentences. Complete the sentences by filling in each gap using a connector from the words above
1. Lisa arrived at the airport late ___ she nearly missed her flight.
2. She asked for a drink of lemonade on the plane ___ she was thirsty.
3. A baby on the flight was crying ___ she didn’t get any sleep.
4. The person ___ was sitting next to her snored loudly ___ he fell asleep.
5. ___ giving the taxi driver the correct address, he took her to the wrong hotel.
6. She had to walk for nearly an hour ___ she could find her hotel.
7. When she finally got to her hotel, she realized ___ her luggage had not arrived.
8. She rang the airport for her luggage ___ had arrived on the next flight.
9. ___ the weather was very hot, her room was cool.
10. She was very tired after travelling ___ she was too excited to sleep.
11. She felt hungry ___ she called the hotel restaurant ___ it was fully-booked.
12. She went to another hotel ___ the food was delicious.
13. ___ the atmosphere was friendly ___ people were dancing and singing, she felt much happier.
14. ___ she got back to her hotel room, her luggage had arrived.
II. Word choice
1. It is a good idea to see your doctor regularly for a/an ____
2. When he retired from his job, the director ___ him with a clock.
3. There is a fault at our television station. Please do not ___ your set.
4. I saw a very good ___ advertised in the paper yesterday.
5. The ___ in the north of Sweden is really beautiful.
6. He was ___ with robbery.
Hàng về trễ
Theo gợi ý của 1 bạn thì kì 20 nên có cái gì đó đặc biệt Vì thế tớ có một phần thưởng nho nhỏ, đó là 20 rep bonus cho bạn có số điểm cao nhất kì này Congrats~~~~
Thêm nữa là đề kì 21 này hứa hẹn sẽ mới lạ và thú vị Hi vọng mọi ng` sẽ thik
Tổng kết những người đạt điểm cao nhất (tính đến kì 20)
Look at the definitions for the word and write the answers
Hàng về trễ, đag ôn thi nên suýt quên Kết quả tuần này đây nhé. Kì 22 sẽ tiếp tục vào T7 tuần này nha mọi ng`
*game kì này đáng ra đổi thành Hễ chơi là trúng quá, cơn mưa highest scores luôn*
Hẹn gặp lại vào T7 tuần này (27/8) nhé~
Chủ đề kì này là về thiên nhiên động vật nhé các bạn Đặc biệt có câu bonus Enjoy~
Tớ có 1 thông báo: Đến kì 31, tức là tròn 15 kì tớ quản game này <hi vọng tớ quản đc đến lúc đó > để kỉ niệm dịp này, tớ sẽ dành tặng mỗi bạn 50 rep <từ chính số rep của tớ> cho tất cả nh~ bạn tham gia đầy đủ 15 kì như một cách cảm ơn các bạn đã chăm chỉ tham gia, luôn ủng hộ tớ và ủng hộ game Tính đến thời điểm kết thúc kì 21 có 4 bạn tham gia đủ, đó là Avenged Sevenfold, Russhi, AyakuraPs và Lots-O' Mọi ng` tiếp tục cố gắng tham gia đầy đủ và ủng hộ game nhé
Chưa hết, với 5 bạn có số lần tham gia nhiều tiếp theo, tớ sẽ gửi tặng 20 rep mỗi bạn, nên mọi ng` hãy chăm chỉ tham gia và ủng hộ game nhé
I/ Use words above to fill in the gaps
1. There has been much debate about the idea of creating a human ____
2. The number of creatures becoming ____ each year continues to grow as human activities continue to impact on animal habitats.
3. A significant ____ has been to introduce beneficial genes into crops. Genetically modified food has been a breakthrough in food science.
4. ____ mothers have been used successfully to raise young animals abandoned by their birth mothers.
5. It is extremely complex and intricate to work to ____ DNA from a cell.
6. The attempt to ____ the fire ant in Queensland was unsuccessful.
7. When you enter ____, there is no similar situation that you can rely on to assist you, it is all totally new.
8. The question is being asked: “Do we need to ____ an extinct species?”
II/ Fill in the gaps
1. This animal became ___ more than 70 years ago.
2. About the size of a big ___ or ___, this ___ ___ (2 words) was quite powerful but evidence suggests that, despite its ___ appearance, it wasn’t a threat to humans and mainly lived off ___ and other small animals.
3. The resemblance to cat family is clear, with between 15 and 20 ___ running across its black and yellow, ___ coloured ___
4. Their numbers didn’t start to decline seriously until 1830 when the first ___ were introduced.
5. Unfortunately, on September 7, 1936 the last ___ one died in the Hobart Zoo.
*Bonus question (5 points): What type of animal?
T7 tuần sau (3/9/2011) tổng kết
Tính đến thời điểm này, bạn Russhi đã có 5 lần trog top Highest Scores (kì 16, 17, 19, 21, 22). Bạn sẽ nhận đc 30 rep phần thưởng của ng` quản game trc là bạn Shjn Tớ sẽ liên hệ với bạn Shjn để chuyển số rep này cho bạn, nếu ko đc tớ sẽ nhờ mod cộng giùm. Congrats bạn nhé, tiếp tục cố gắng nha~
I/ Look at the following lists of synonyms. Rank each group from the most formal 1 to least formal 3.
II/ Word choice
1. The teacher hoped to ___ a positive, not a negative reply from his student.
2. I ___ this ship “Titanic”. May God bless all who sail in her.
3. All the ___ from the jumble sale will be given to charity.
4. Meg had a ___ escape when she was hang-gliding yesterday.
5. Wild rabbits used to be common here but now they are ___
Đề lần này có dạng bài đầu khá lạ, nhưng cũng thú vị Mình sẽ bonus thêm 15r cho bạn nào làm đúng hết bài 1. Gluck~~
T7 tsau (10/9) tổng kết.
1. He never drinks alcohol ____ lunchtime.
2. We’ve known about it ____ two days.
3. We waved him off ____ the station.
4. The sheep got out ____ a hole in the fence.
5. He lost his passport ____ the journey.
6. They hope to finish the bridge ____ next December.
7. I will love you ____ ever.
II/ Fill in the gaps
Many economists argue that an increase in globalization will bring benefits to everyone. These benefits include economic ____, ____ and a better standard of living; the free ____ of products, people and ideas; and even, as countries open up to their ____ to outsiders, a more peaceful world with greater ____ for all. This all sounds ____, and no doubt some of it is true. On the other hand, however, many people fear that globalization will have negative ____. They worry that their country will lose its ____ and come under the ____ of stronger countries or of international organizations. They fear that their farmers and factories will be unable to compete with larger, more ____ producers, and that they will lose their traditional ____. Most of all, they are concerned that globalization will lead to the loss of their local ____ and way of life, and that the world will lose all of the ____ variety that makes it such an interesting place.
CN tuần sau (18/9) tổng kết
I/ The word in column B should be similar in meaning to those in column A. Cross out the odd word in each group.
II/ Complete the following sentences with multi-word verbs that use the particle off in table
1. The plane was meant to leave at 6 am but it didn’t ____ until 9 am.
2. At the end of the film the two lovers got into a boat and ____ into the sunset
3. The small boy took my purse from my bag and ____ before I could catch him.
4. The next morning we ____ on our journey to see the Himalayas.
5. I would like to jump on a plane and ____ to somewhere exotic and warm.
6. He jumped onto his horse and ____ at speed.
5p bonus cho ai đúng hết bài 1.
CN tsau (25/9) tổng kết
Đáng ra tối qua tớ đã tổng kết zồi, nhưng nhà bị mất mạng nên hnay mới tổng kết cho mọi ng` đc Kì này rất thú vị, có nhiều bạn làm đúng hết và cũng có những bạn sai hết câu 1 đều vì 1 lí do: hiểu nhầm đề bài. Đề bài yêu cầu gạch đi từ có nghĩa khác với 3 từ còn lại trog dãy so với từ mẫu cho sẵn ở column A, nhưng nhiều bạn hiểu nhầm lại gạch đi từ cùng nghĩa với từ ở cột A Lần sau mọi ng` nhớ đọc đề cẩn thận nhé~
Tiếp tục kì này có bạn Hiyashi đã 5 lần trog top Highest scores (18, 19, 21, 22, 25), bạn cũng sẽ nhận đc 30 rep bonus Tiếp tục cố gắng nhiều hơn nhé~
I/ Use a word from the box in the correct form to complete each collocation. Use each word once only.
1. I could tell Maria was in a good mood by the _____ smile on her face.
2. The little boy’s eyes ____ when he saw his daddy approaching.
3. Let’s put some happy music on to ____ the atmosphere. Everyone’s too serious.
4. My grandparents lived through the ____ days of civil war from 1936 to 1939.
5. The girl’s eyes ____ with excitement as she prepared for the party.
6. Mr Graham’s expression ____ as he was told the terrible news.
II/ Complete the idioms in these sentences.
1. In the short ____ we don’t need any help from the bank.
2. We take it in ____ to look after the dog.
3. Tell the children to be quiet – they’re getting on my ____.
4. The new traffic system sounds like a good idea in ____; but will it work?
5. Nowadays you can find Internet cafés all over the ____.
6. I planned to go to Greece for my holiday but I’ve changed my ____.
7. I had to get ____ of all my magazines because they were taking up too much space.
8. What’s in the fridge? I feel ____ something to eat.
9. I’m very tired this evening. I think I’ll have an ____ night.
10. The answer was on the tip of my ____ but I just couldn’t remember it.
11. It’ll take us the whole day to drive to Scotland – the train is much faster. On the other ____, it’ll be very convenient to have the car when we get there.
12. I’m ____ nowhere with this crossword; I just can’t do any more.
13. I was going to invite my cousins, but I’ve ___ my mind.
14. I can’t take all my furniture with me: I’ll have to ___ rid of some of it.
|Bookmarks & Social Networks|