Pray for VNS
Tham gia ngày: 10-12-2011
Bài gửi: 1,191
HOW TO SAVE EVERYONE IN THE GAME:
NOTE: It is impossible to have a route where everyone survives, at least one person will die no matter your route choice. Daichi's route is the closest to having everyone survive, having only 1 death instead of 2 on every other route.
- view the destroyed city at 14:00(after Hinako joins you)
- view the event with Hinako at the mall at 14:30, Enishi +1(optional)
- go to the Keita battle at 15:00
- Beat Fumi+ that machine as early as possible(11:00 for me)
- I did the event at what appears to be like a subway immediately after I beat Fumi. You should get an email.
- Fumi asks for a memory card, find it at that place reused from Devil Survivor 1(where they got the charger if you remember) it isn't designated with a person, the cutscene involves talking with Airi and a NPC.
- I had time to do another event with Airi or any other party member for an Enishi rank, do so, since the Jungo event is unavailable until you do an event. (For me at least)
- The battle to save Jungo appears at the theater(at 12:30 exactly for me) go there immediately.
- Jungo will look like he's backed into a corner, not on the main stage like in the Nicaea video, and your party will appear behind him, saving him and starting a battle.
Nicaea vid of Yuzuru/Joe dying at 15:30 There will be an event on the map with Joe's name in it. View that event, then immediately enter the battle with Joe's portrait.
When Otome's video shows up around 14:30, rescue her by clicking the Gloomy Man(The guy in the red/black shirt and white hair) battle.
On Day 6, after the event where Io runs away due to the chance that she'll die after performing the ceremony, Visit her event immediately afterwards, it should be the event before you collect the Lughe(glowing yellow) crystals in a battle. I remember a rumor that her Fate ranking must be at least 4 or higher.
Do not choose to follow Ronaldo's route on Day 6, or else he kills her, otherwise go to the battle at JPs immediately after seeing her Nicaea video and choose to side with Makoto before the battle starts. This does NOT lock you out from Ronaldo's route.
Do not choose to follow Yamato's route, or Yamato kills him, do not choose Gloomy One's route, or he kills himself.
Do not choose to follow Ronaldo's route, or Ronaldo kills him, do not choose Gloomy One's route, or he kills himself.
The Gloomy One:
-Choose to follow the Gloomy One's path, so that you don't kill him on Day 7.
Vài thứ lụm lặt đc ...
thay đổi nội dung bởi: Fugakaka, 03-03-2012 lúc 09:58