Bạn chưa đăng kí (hoặc chưa đăng nhập) nên quyền lợi của bạn sẽ bị hạn chế. Việc đăng kí làm thành viên hoàn toàn miễn phí, sau khi đăng kí bạn có thể post bài, tham gia thảo luận, liên lạc với các thành viên khác qua hệ thống tin nhắn riêng, yêu cầu manga/anime... và rất nhiều quyền lợi khác. Thủ tục đăng kí rất nhanh chóng và đơn giản, hãy Đăng Kí Làm Thành Viên!
Recently when releasing the new version of our flag software, we changed the name of SCIA•ESA PT into Scia Engineer. Together with the previous convivial structural analysis software generation ESA-Prima Win, we offer very extended calculation capacities and graphic modelling.
A CAD model is built at the same time as the analytical project. This allows the immediate creation of useful plans for a preparatory project. All structures, as well as their parametric models, are workable. Our software has been adapted to many national and European standards. Finally they communicate in a transparent and bi-directional way with drafting packages like Allplan (Nemetschek) or ProSteel (Kiwi Software). And of course, they are adapted for importing files in DXF, DWG, &, format.
This software is conceived with the objective to offer our users:
Scia Engineer is a new software platform for structural engineers. It analyses, designs and details any type of structure. From the simplest to the most complex construction in concrete, steel, aluminium, plastic, timber or mixed, with integration of the local and international codes and with a link between the analysis and drawing components.
* Object oriented technology (each element of the structure is an intelligent structural object)
* Excellent integration and communication (XML, PDF 3D, VRML, IFC and other various industry interfaces)
* Bi-directional coherent link between the analysis and structural models (CAD) with a BIM (building information modelling) workbench
* Extensive calculation possibilities (linear, 2nd order, prestressing, dynamics …)
* International applicable software (with a comprehensive range of design codes for various countries)
* Structures with simple to complex geometry: straight beams, curved beams, flat and curved surfaces with reinforcement and varying inertia
* Detailing: design of bolted & welded steel connections and of practical concrete reinforcement
* The newest design techniques, e.g. fire safety control for steel and concrete
* Open program interface for customization by the users
* Continuous development by an experienced international development team
* “Autodesign”: extensive capabilities for global and detailed optimisation of the structure
* Prestressing analysis
* “Member Recognizer”: automatic transformation of general structural shapes into analysis objects
Analysis and design of all types of structures is done thanks to the fastest finite element computing engine. Proven speed thanks to:
* Working graphically with intelligent structural objects (beams, columns, walls, floors, shells …)
* Intuitive and easy to learn user interface;
* An open library of parametric models for a fast generation of new structures
* Load generators (snow, wind, soil, water accumulation …)
* “Active Document” with bi-directional link between the project model and the calculation report
* “ChapterMaker” technology enables fast and customized creation of sub-chapters for any collection of items like members, profiles, load cases, combinations, etc.
* Extended picture gallery: overview drawings, details
* “Autodesign” and detailing following building codes for mixed, steel, concrete, wood, aluminum ...
* Automatic overview and connection drawings thanks to the unique “True Analysis” approach: structural and analysis model are generated in one go
* Automatic finite element meshing
* “Template Analysis”: quick reuse of user-generated parametric models for the creation of new designs
* Support of 64 bit processors: allowing higher computing speed and the use of the entire available memory
Scia Engineer is the building information modelling (BIM) solution that supports the full engineering work, from concept to detailing and construction
* Any material, any geometry, any size: the full structure is modeled with Scia Engineer
* First “Parametric Modelling” software for the structural engineer
* User defined templates to generate building parts and speed up modelling
* Information rich objects
* “True-Analysis”: two models are aligned internally i.e. the structural work model and the analysis model. The engineer is mastering his analysis model, while keeping integrity with the detailer
* Efficient change moment through the BIM workbench
* Collaboration is reinforced: conceptual design alternatives are quickly shared with project owner, architect, MEP engineer, fabricator, contractor, …
* Changes to the model are automatically reflected in all related tasks: design & analysis, engineering reports, quantities, drawings
* Clash checks expose potential conflicts
Advanced design functionalities integrated within the modelling, analysis and reporting, all in one software platform
* Truly code compliant: Euronorm (with N.A.D’s), American code, several other ongoing codes. Learn different codes through Scia Engineer
* Scia has dedicated product engineers watching the evolution of code changes for all materials: steel, concrete, prestressing, wood, aluminum, …
* “What if” inspection of a structure or structural parts
* “Autodesign” functions to automate the design process to find minimal weight or minimum cost
* Visualize design decisions graphically
* Integrate design with detailing: steel connections with bolts, welds … Steel reinforcement with practical lay-outs
* Advanced design competence: fire resistance, concrete cracking, plasticity
* Dedicated design know-how for specific structures: prestressed concrete, precast concrete, steel towers, pipelines, scaffolding, plastic tanks, …
* Special modules for pre-engineered buildings
The quality and safety is guaranteed thanks to a user-friendly, precise and complete interface, as well as through clear visualization, calculation functionalities and output.
* Analysis and structural models are integrated: possible mistakes are eliminated
* Visual control: 3D, transparency, hidden line surfaces, clipbox
* 2D drawings are automatically generated from the 3D model
* Professional calculation reports
* Development and support from an ISO 9001 / 2001 certified company
* Reliable calculation results guarantee an indispensable tool for everyday use
* Design and control with respect to fire resistance
* Simulation of various loads (snow, wind, soil, earthquake, water accumulation)
* Dynamic behaviour
* Large deformations
* Totally in accordance with the Euronorm and other international design norms
* “SnapCheck” enables fast local structural safety assessments
Thanks to Scia Engineer’s interoperability options, innovation and productivity in structural design are getting a big boost.
* “True Analysis” enables the project’s structural and analysis model to be generated in the same environment and in one single step.
* Scia Engineer support a full “Round-Trip Engineering” of the structural model with Allplan, including geometry and reinforcement.
* With direct support of the Revit® Structure and Tekla Structures API’s, the analysis model can be obtained directly from the CAD-package and changes sent back. Scia Engineer also offers seamless data-exchange via IFC, XML, VRML, DXF, DWG, PDF 3D etc.
* Shorter and faster time to design a project
* Higher productivity with an improved quality of engineering work
* Cost reduction thanks to optimisation of weight, correct design & code compliance
* Better communication and coordination: real help to understand the structural behavior
* The best structural design software in the BIM process
* Easier and faster detection and correction of conflicts and errors
* Step 2 certification for IFC data exchange
'Scia Engineer' features:
* Working graphically with our newest ‘True Analysis’ feature and intelligent structural objects from simple to complex geometry (beams, columns, walls, shells, slabs...)
* ‘Parametric Modeling’ functionality with user defined parametric structural objects and customizable user templates.
* Coherent build-in ‘Structure 2 Analysis’ integration of a analysis (CAE) and structural (CAD) model.
* Reliable calculation results guarantee an indispensable tool for everyday use with our ‘Auto-design’ and ‘Template Analysis’ features, totally in accordance with the latest international design codes (steel, concrete, aluminium, wood…).
* Extensive calculation possibilities (linear, second order, dynamic & seismic analysis...) including the newest design techniques e.g. fire safety control of steel / RC structures.
* Easy handling of a customized calculation note including ‘Chaptermaker’, dynamic updating and an extended picture gallery, overview drawings and details.
* Detailing: design of steel connections, design of concrete reinforcement with ‘SnapCheck’ functionality.
* Excellent integration and communication (XML, various industry interfaces).
* Appreciated technical support, user guides and adequate training by professional and skilled engineers.
Download 2 864 MB
Hidden Block (Bạn phải đăng kí):
You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.